|Event Name||Vuelo ambulancia / Ambulance flight|
|Event Creation Date||2022-01-01|
|Event Publish Date||2021-11-01|
|Event Text||Disfruta de nuestro Tour ambulancia 2022
Rules for this tour are following:|
- All aircrafts of EXU VA fleet are permitted.
- All legs without exception must to be flown as charter flight and reported to Executive staff by SIMACARS.
- All legs without exceptions will be reported to IVAO VA sistem.
- Pilots must find a valid route. DCT from origin to destination won´t be accepted.
- All legs will be flown as IFR and I as rules of FPL with the exceptions of:
• If we arrive to a VFR airport the FPL will be filled as Y and last IFR waypoint will have to be as close as possible to the destination airport.
• If we depart from a VFR airport the FPL will be filled as Z and first IFR waypoint will have to be as close as the origin airport.
- RMK/Tour Ambulance 2022 EXU VA must be filled on FPL item 18.
- All flight online airport briefing for the real life. It´s no mandatory to do it but I recommend it.
- Maximum 2 legs per day
- Maximum 15 days between legs
- 1 hour of minimum time between legs
- In order to fly this tour, you will need to have charts onboard. It will be part of your flight preparation to search and find the necessary charts to complete a leg successfully.
-The maximum cruise level is FL490.
-Maximum speed is M0.85
Noncompliance with these rules will result in your leg being rejected!